Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$14.00 - $15.00/hr.
We are currently seeking an Assembler - 1st and 2nd Shift - for an opportunity in Danbury, CT.
- Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
- Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work and inspection instructions as well as drawings in a quality and schedule-minded fashion.
- Execute special tasks within assembly process.
- Coordinate work assignments
- Basic software skills
- Group Leader Backup
- Coordinate rework processes
- Handle the more complex assemblies
- Provide training for other assemblers
- Mount items necessary for fulfilling the assembly orders of sub-components and finished products.
- High-school education and specialized knowledge or certifications
Experience & Skills Required
- Mechanical ability necessary.
- Operate manufacturing equipment and simple electronic test equipment.
- Some supervisory experience