- Maintain internal control systems and reconcile financial accounts to supporting documentation.
- Analyze accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to defined standards.
- Prepare journal entries, document financial transactions, and summarize current financial status on accounts.
- Maintain proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts each month.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.