Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$50,000 - $52,000
We are currently seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to perform such duties as, but not limited to; electrical, mechanical, and plumbing assembly, wiring of panels and controls, and repair both standard and special equipment; work from verbal or written engineering documentation, Bills of Materials, assembly prints, plumbing diagrams electrical diagrams or schematics; and plumb, braze and solder refrigeration and special systems.
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will perform all above operations to help the department meet the production schedule, while maintaining quality objectives to achieve total customer satisfaction. In addition, he/she will report progress and/or any problems to group leader or supervisor as required and make recommendations to help implement process improvements to ensure these goals are met.
- Read and interpret Engineering Prints, sketches, and verbal instruction.
- Work with and operate hand tools to perform a variety of electrical, mechanical and plumbing operations.
- Inspect work for defects in workmanship during current operation, or any prior operation, to ensure quality at the source.
- Work within established time standards.
- Perform administrative and record keeping support as required to meet the company objectives; such as, but not limited to: time sheets, cycle counts, reconciliation's, BOM audits, Quality data information.
- Maintain equipment and proper housekeeping and work place organizations.
- Continuously recommend and implement improvements to products and process; i.e., process sheets, procedures.
- Wiring of standard and special panels, control boxes, and machines.
- Perform plumbing, soldering, and brazing of standards and special systems.
- Assembly of electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems, troubleshoot and repair electro-mechanical and refrigeration assemblies to prescribed assembly procedures. Using test equipment such as, but not limited to: VOM, and current meters.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience & Skills Required
- High School/Technical School graduate or equivalent of four years’ experience in electrical, mechanical, plumbing and refrigeration assembly.
- General understanding of manufacturing concepts such as; JIT, Kanban, OTD, PPM, Poka-Yoke. Soldering, brazing, plumbing and electro-mechanical assembly and machine tool wiring experience.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good mechanical background, match skills and well organized.
- Ability to read and understand both mechanical and electrical blueprints, layouts, wire lists, and schematics.