- Job Level:
$35.00 - $44.00/hr
Medical facility located in Duchess County is in need of an experienced Internal Auditor to join their team ASAP. Under general supervision, the Internal Auditor organizes, coordinates and conducts internal auditing activities to ensure compliance with hospital policies, rules, regulations, laws, and agreements.
- This position is responsible for assisting Internal Audit management with reporting to Hospital Management on the organization’s system of internal controls and identifying potential improvements to the overall control environment.
- Lead or conduct financial and operational audit projects.
- Provide consulting services to the organization’s management and staff.
- Provide key input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of three years performing financial and/or control audits
- Concentration of experience in a hospital/healthcare system is preferred.