Customer Service Representative
- Job Level:
$14.00 - $15.00/hr.
We are currently seeking experienced, positive, and engaging Customer Service Representatives to provide customer service assistance to current and prospective customers. The Customer Service Rep will be responsible for building relationships with customers by listening, anticipating needs, and offering solutions.
- Handling incoming calls in a pleasant and understanding manner focused on achieving customer satisfaction.
- Using your product knowledge and effective listening skills to address and to resolve customer issues.
- Handling customer complaints and unpleasant customers in a calm & professional manner ensuring customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to analyze call to offer proactive solution based information with follow-up when necessary.
- Communicating clearly and professionally while documenting each call.
- High school diploma required
Experience & Skills Required
- At least one year of related customer service / customer interaction experience and/or training.
- Customer Service Center or Call Center Experience is strongly preferred.
- Basic desktop systems: Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and database entry skills.
- Limited travel for training purposes to corporate offices 5-10% of the time.
- Bilingual speaking proficiency: Spanish/English (Preferred but not required)
- Flexibility in scheduling is strongly preferred. Shifts assigned may include weekends.
- Overtime including additional hours, weekends, holidays depending upon call volumes.