- Job Level:
Our client, a global generic pharmaceutical company, is seeking a temporary Chemist in Largo, FL. We do need someone for an immediate start for this six-month project; if you are interested and have matching qualifications, please apply now!
- Ability to develop and validate analytical methods for drug substance and drug products.
- Write and execute analytical test procedures for the analysis of raw materials and finished products.
- Write and review analytical method validation protocols, reports, and technical documents.
- Write and update Analytical R&D SOPs Conduct laboratory OOS investigation in accordance with internal SOP, write and review investigation and Deviation reports.
- Provide analytical support for new product development and participate in technical discussions with the formulation group, CRO, and CMO.
- Capable of self-scheduling of work assignments.
- Assure right-first-time execution of methods and SOPs.
- Lead all analytical method transfer activities.
- Provide support for ordering and maintaining inventory of laboratory material and equipment.
- Participate in inter-department task teams.
- Perform all other duties as assigned, or as business needs require.
- MS or BS degree in chemistry, biology or other related scientific discipline required.
Experience & Skills Required
- MUST HAVE STRONG Method Development and Method Validation.
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with the emphases on methods development and validation.
- Good knowledge of FDA guidelines, ICH, and related guidelines