Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a CNC Lathe Setup / Operator for a direct hire position in Oxford, CT in the manufacturing warehousing industry. As the CNC Lathe Setup / Operator, you will have the privilege to work for a steadily growing company in the area.
Our client is a successful, growing company in the area that prides itself on remaining engaged with their talented team of employees. They are a quality manufacturer of precision machined parts and prototypes.
- Set up and operate CNC 2 - 4 axis lathers.
- Program 2 - 4 axis lathers with G and M codes.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience with Fanuc controls.
- Strong working knowledge of Blueprints and GDT.
- Experience with conventional and unconventional work holding techniques to meet the required tight tolerance parts.
- Use and understanding of inspection tools; micrometers, calipers, bore gages indicators, etc.
- Experience with programming in MasterCam of similar software.