Shipping And Receiving
- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Shipping & Receiving Associate to coordinate and supervise all warehouse activities on a daily basis. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk will be responsible for supervising the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
- Supervises and coordinates unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product, and the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
- Verifies paperwork required for inbound & outbound with drivers, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Ensures that the schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed property. Maintains product locator system and ensure the optimal utilization of space.
- Directs the operations of the warehouse work team.
- Ensures the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment
- Participates in establishing work schedules. Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assures the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories.
- Completes all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion
- A high school diploma is required
Experience & Skills Required
- 1 - 3 years of direct experience in a similar position.
- A significant amount of time is spent sitting and standing.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English.
- Good auditory and visual skills are required.