As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Executing the project (timeline) management tracking process of development, new product launches & product restages from brief to launch, maintaining detailed files throughout the process and life cycle of product.
- Entry level position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills as they would be working directly with the company’s top management and all support teams within the organization.
- Ideal candidate would possess a passionate, genuine interest for the beauty industry and a desire to cultivate product development and marketing skills.
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to general office duties including: calendar management, scheduling/coordinating of meetings, product mailings, product and packaging organization, and restocking.
- Coordinates, maintains, and tracks project information of new item creation, details including: timeline and process, formulas, packaging submissions, & artwork approvals.
- Accuracy and proofing diligence is vital.
- Leads internal beauty response panel testing for all categories
- Secures packaging samples for compatibility/fill testing/comps
- Oversees compatibility testing is tracking and meeting launch timing targets. Participates in artwork request/routing/approval process, leading as necessary
- Facilitates interdepartmental NPD needs (comps, lab samples, press samples, sales samples, consumer testing) Work with development team and senior management to brainstorm new product ideas/concepts
- Reviews and stores finished good samples for approval/to note any deviations from standards
- Completes comprehensive competitive research, as needed Logs and organizes formula and packaging samples, approvals, and standards
- Assists in all aspects of meeting prep needs (i.e. presentation decks, sampling)
Experience & Skills Required
- 0-3 years working in beauty/consumer goods product development, prior cosmetic or packaging experience a plus
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and analytical skills Proficient in all MS Office programs (i.e. Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong leadership and project management skills
- Limited travel 0-5%