- Job Level:
$25.00 - $30.00/hr.
The Recruiter/Sourcer will lead efforts in sourcing for CNA's, Direct Home Health Aides, and more for a 100+ year old Human Services non-profit agency.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the employment process.
- While this individual may be assigned a primary area of concentration for Sourcing, they will be available for initial interviewing of applicants in all departments of the agency.
- Preparation and placement of advertising both for print media as well as internet.
- Reviewing and selecting resumes from the internet for further screening.
- Telephone solicitation and screening.
- Resume and application review.
- Arranging interview times with Departmental staff and interviewing applicants on site.
- Discussion of benefits, terms, and conditions of employment with the candidate.
- Overseeing and participating in the verification of degrees, personal and business references, making employment offers.
- Processing of new employees.
- Assist with the securing of references during the primary and secondary reference checks.
- Assist with the fingerprinting and documentation of new staff.
- Additional responsibilities as required for the smooth operation of the department and Agency.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience recruiting for a Hospital or Human Services
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft applications especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.