Cosmetics / Skin Care
- Job Level:
Global Contract Manufacturer is seeking a Color Chemist for their facility in Congers, NY
- Responsible for all technical activities related to raw material projects, new formula projects, 1st production scale-up of new formulas.
- To execute and track Development work based on requests from Sales and Marketing Regular meetings with Development Manager and Operational Marketing with regards to new projects Insure that all projects are done through the use of the BPM system when communicating about projects and/or reporting results
- Work directly with clients in order to achieve the desired color formulation when necessary Record and review all activity on a weekly basis with the R&D Color Development Manager R&D Color Development Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in any related science, such as chemistry, Biology, Physics, etc.
Experience & Skills Required
- Color perception, raw material knowledge, FDA guidelines
- 2-3 years color Development Computer, DEVEX and SAP ERP system, interaction with clients, professional, courteous, able to travel if needed