The Director - Information Security is responsible for providing strategic direction and operational management of a large outstanding pharmaceutical company located in Westchester, NY, information security systems. This individual possesses an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements as well as Information Security systems, services, best practices, policies, procedures, and controls. The Director - Information Security is knowledgeable of industry trends and interacts with all levels of management (including the Leadership Team) as well as technicians.
- The Director - Information Security provides technical guidance and operational leadership to the security engineering team and other IT staff, and has both a strategic and tactical focus.
- The strategic focus is around design and long term planning of networks, platforms, application security technologies, HIPAA, NIST-based security controls, industry best practices, and international regulation.
- The tactical focus is around day to day monitoring of Information. Technology security operations to ensure security standards, processes, and best practices are being met.
- In addition, the Director- Information Security participates as a member of the Information Technology leadership team on initiatives that extend across the department such as training, budgeting, communication, and project management.
- Our client offers a competitive salary, bonus, and a great work environment.