New York, NY
Information Technology / Other Technology Staffing
- Job Level:
$125,000.00 - $130,000.00
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for an opportunity in New York, NY.
- Designing, modeling, and implementing data warehousing systems according to customer requirements, as well as programming and configuring warehouses of database information and providing support to warehouse users, among others. Specific duties will consist of:
- Developing and building data (ETL) pipelines, analysis tools, and core data processing components in a cloud-based data processing environment.
- Creating and maintaining pipelines for data which function according to the dataflow architecture on a regular basis.
- Working with the data and analytics partners to create and build enterprise level dataflow architecture.
- Creating technical guidance for data warehouses in support of the project management team when defining the scope of data integration projects.
- Developing and implementing data extraction procedures from other systems, working with project managers and data partners to regularly ingest Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and then storing them in the required data warehouse and formatting for the analytics partners.
- Remaining current on emerging open source data processing projects and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, with a focus in data science and analytics.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer within the Healthcare industry.
- Strong experience with Python, SQL, Windows, and Linux
- No remote availability, C2C, or H1B