Long Term Contract
White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
$40.00/hr - 60.00/hr
A busy medical facility located in the mid-Westchester area is currently seeking an experienced Healthcare Recruiter to assist the human resources team with recruiting for several growing medical practices. The Recruiter should have prior full-cycle medical staffing experience.
- Conducts recruitment efforts to source qualified personnel and temporary employees
- Manages the recruitment process for exempt and nonexempt employees and interns using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Conducts recruiting planning meetings when needed staff is identified.
- Reviews resumes for all candidates and when needed, conducts interviews of candidates for employment.
- Primary administrator of Recruiting & Hiring Management System to include maintaining data integrity of HRIS system coinciding with rapid organizational changes.
- Writes/analyzes/edits job descriptions in support of the company’s compensation program.
- Maintains database of current job descriptions and ensures they are properly classified per FLSA guidelines and appropriate salary grades.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- One to five years of Human Resources Recruiting experience in a medical group, healthcare facility or hospital
- Experience sourcing and recruiting Physicians Required
- ATS experience