Vendor Relations Coordinator
Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Job Level:
$20 - $22/hr
Expanding Consumer Products Corporation located in the mid-Westchester area is seeking a technically savvy Administrative Coordinator to manage all communications with vendors and database administration.
- Obtain Vendor Participation Agreement from new vendors or current vendors
- Communicate with various departments on any vendor
- Set up all new vendors in database and manage changes
- Track receipt of all Compliance documents
- Manage all contacts on distribution list
- Primary administrator for the Vendor Portal site.
- Update and distribute database instructions to all vendor / users.
- Create and maintain FAQ documents posted on the portal.
- Create additional users for accounts upon request, link to user groups, and notify vendors and new users of relevant account information
- Communicate / follow-up with vendors in a timely manner who have not viewed or agreed to compliance documents on the portal.
- Minimum of a BA/BS required.
Experience & Skills Required
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Windows OS including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and organization skills; must have the ability to manage a large volume of work with attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction, follow through, and meet deadlines as indicated.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; position requires working with many people in various departments.