White Plains, NY
Freight Forwarding Services
- Job Level:
$46,000 - $54,000
We are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator for an opportunity with a freight management leader in White Plains, New York.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Timely & Accurate Freight Quotes
- Apply Traffic Policies and Procedures
- Preparation of 3 month’s shipment forecast with Inside Sales Teams
- Review backlog weekly with Inside Sales
- Work with factories to expedite orders
- Coordination of all freight movements with client and service providers
- Execution of shipment based on Incoterms
- Follow up with clients to help ensure on-time shipment
- Verify Shipment Notification and Cargo Tracking are done by administrator for your area
- Packing of show samples and documentation preparation
- Execute LCL and FCL ocean freight shipments
- Verify accurate and timely billing and documentation as required by the customer
- Verify that export documents to a customer by email, fax or DHL by assigned administrator
- Sales order file maintenance – filing of accounting vouchers and communication as per Traffic Policy & Procedure.
- Ensure closing of order files
- Monthly review of open claims with Inside Sales Manager and Traffic Manager
- Monthly AR review with Inside Sales Manager for resolution of claims
- Associates degree with a concentration in Business Administration.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or International Business a plus.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in exporting Logistics
- Spanish speaking is a plus