New York, NY
- Job Level:
Global Technology Consulting firm is seeking a Payroll Coordinator for their NYC office. The Payroll Coordinator assists in all payroll related functions for the organization. Under the direction and guidance of the senior HR staff, responsibilities include assisting with the processing of payroll, benefits, as well as employee data.
- Assists in processing the payroll for US based employees for a semi-monthly period.
- Maintaining employee records (New hire, payroll, benefits, terminations etc)
- Compile, prepare and process hourly and salaried semi-monthly payrolls by collecting timesheets in a timely manner and tracking down any missing sheets and handling any related issues.
- Communicates with accounting department regarding payroll accounts.
- Answer all payroll related questions by investigating complaints and following up with the banking institutions.
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-3 years experience working in a Payroll/HR capacity
- Excellent communication and business acumen
- Strong understanding of Financial Concepts
- Must be a self starter and extremely motivated