New York, NY
Accounting / Finance Software
- Job Level:
Global IT Consulting company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for their NYC office. The primary objective of this role is to maintain accounts receivable records nationally and ensure collections are performed in a timely manner. In addition, the A/R Specialist will perform various payroll functions for the corporate headquarters office.
- Perform daily cash management duties including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, email, and mail.
- Manage and distribute A/R Aging reports to regional offices and personnel, as required.
- Prepare and distribute monthly A/R statements for all customer accounts.
- Escalate overdue A/R issues to management’s attention as necessary so that collection efforts can be executed successfully.
- Audit and review employee expense reports and timesheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years experience with accounts receivable
- Great Plains (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Self starter with upbeat personality