Customer Service Representative
- Job Level:
$50,000 - $55,000 plus Bonus
Our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is currently in need of experienced Customer Service professionals. These opportunities are available due to internal promotions. This is a great opportunity to join an organization that values their employees' contributions and rewards that with solid career growth.
- Daily interaction with Customers & National Account Managers to establish a rapport in order to grow the business and generate revenue.
- Handle various inquiries covering product availability, order tracking, inquiries from industry professionals & consumers regarding product related questions and concerns.
- Manage new product launch process.
- Manage all required documentation to ensure product set up compliance and Ensure orders are in system accurately and ship from in a timely manner to avoid service level penalties and customer out of stock situations.
- Manage back orders for all accounts including weekly backorder report for each customer and expedite shipments where necessary to avoid failure to supply penalties.
- Liaison between customer and Accounting as well as Pricing & Contracts for any pricing and deduction related issues.
- Monitor promotional orders and customer buy-ins.
- Interact daily with logistics regarding customer orders and inventory levels.
- Process RMA's for damaged and refused products/shipments.
- Review and analyze customer score cards and service levels monthly to identify and resolve any issues that may negatively affect our service levels.
- Run weekly/daily reports on orders placed for all top tier customers.
- Navigate customer website portals for customer sales, scorecards & deduction issues.
- Work closely with Regulatory & Quality Assurance on customer requirements.
Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum of one to two years of customer/account service experience in a "non-call-center" environment is a must.
- Pharmaceuticals or chemicals experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with good time management & multi-task skills.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate excel skills.
- SAP & COGNOS experience a plus.
- Effective communication and listening skills as well as a positive customer service attitude.