Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge Allied Health Staffing is currently seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in Colby, Kansas.
- 12/26/18 start
- Tue/Sat Schedule
- 13 weeks
- 40 hours expected
- 85% productivity requirement
- Perform clinical functions: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with facility, Medicare and Therapy Managers.
Experience & Skills Required
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program (approved by the AOTA)
- Appropriate state licensure
- Unrestricted Occupational Therapy Assistant licensure
- Candidates must have at least 1 year SNF experience. That is experience in a free standing skilled nursing facility.
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities
- And more!
If this isn’t the area or Job you are seeking, we have many more to discuss. Connect with one of our recruiters to find out more by sending a quick email to: AlliedHealth@HumanEdge.com
Some of our HOT JOB states; AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, NC, NM, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA