- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance Physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality Physical therapy services
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities
- And more!
If this isn’t the area or Job you are seeking, we have many more to discuss. Connect with one of our recruiters to find out more by sending a quick email to: AlliedHealth@HumanEdge.com
Some of our HOT JOB states; AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, NC, NM, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA