The ideal candidate will have strong Project Management experience with ability to lead the implementation of eClinicalWorks, in a Behavioral Health setting. Will also maintain and enhance Project Management functions in place for the IT department.
Our client is a well-respected non-profit healthcare organization dedicated to providing services for individuals with Visual Disabilities of all ages. They have an exciting opportunity for Project Manager with experience implementing eClinicalWorks or similar EMR. They are located in Midtown Manhattan and offer competitive salary and benefits.
- He/She will complete data migration, system build, test, upgrades, training, and issue resolution in an ambulatory and outpatient setting.
- Will work with Senior Clinical Analyst to provide onsite, classroom, and one-on-one training to all clinical and administrative staff.
- Documenting advanced policies, procedures, workflows, and system training guides.
- Will write content distributed by leadership to physicians, staff, and technology departments.
- Collaborate with leadership, physicians, analysts, and team members for complete user resolutions.
- Onboarding physicians and clinics across specialties.
- Resolving complex EMR, and PC issues, procedures, and processes.
- Responsible for troubleshooting all integration issues.
- Will support cross-functionality of applications for MS Microsoft, tablet, Citrix, and mobile environments.
- Will have strong knowledge of clinical workflow across the organization.
- Will lead documentation efforts for all IT content, including application training, patient portal blasts and letters, memorandums, marketing templates, and physician bios.
- Will own the PM function and processes of the IT department working with CIO and functional Directors.
- Ensure ticketing and documentation requirements are maintained.
- Own the monthly IT reporting process.
- Facilitate major IT project initiatives.