- Manage busy schedules effectively – maintain and manage the day-to-day business activities and schedules; arrange, confirm, and prepare internal and external meetings and/or conference calls.
- Manage extensive call volume – receive and screen calls in a professional manner; transfer calls, conference multiple lines.
- Handle inquiries and arrange and setup meetings with a broad range of people, primarily high-level executives.
- Assist with numerous personal errands and projects.
- Occasional research projects which can include help with surveys, data tracking, preparation of short presentations, creating graphs and other visuals, searching for relevant articles and various online searches.
- Organize domestic and international travel including car service, hotel arrangements, and flights with flexibility to be available for last minute changes or other needs regardless of time zone.
- Prepare travel and expense reports, Excel spreadsheets, and maintain/update contact database.
- Purchasing supplies for the organization
- Photocopying, faxing, scanning, printing reports, mailings, other personal items and general administrative projects included.
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years experience in a fast-paced environment wearing many hats
- Team-oriented. Flexible to work additional hours when required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills – Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook