Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Sanitation Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring facility sanitary specifications are attained. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Responsible for performing tasks as assigned by Department Supervisor which may include: detailed cleaning of the facility, maintain cleanliness of common areas including break room and bathrooms, post-op cleaning of facility, detailed cleaning assignments as assigned, and any other duties as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring the sanitary specifications of the offices and facility are obtained.
- Must be able to understand the proper use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning procedures to work in an efficient yet effective manner.
- Must be able to work as a team player with other employees in the Sanitation and Office departments.
- Must use proper personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to be flexible with varying job assignments and working conditions.
- Responsible for following office rules and working conditions.
Experience & Skills Required
- No prior experience or training required, but experience cleaning Offices is a Huge Plus.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.