Speech Language Pathologist – Clini...
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
A SNF in Williston, ND has hired HumanEdge Staffing to recruit and retain a Speech Therapist Clinical Fellow for a 13-week contract assignment. The hired Speech Therapist Clinical Fellow will need to obtain ND Speech licensure prior to the start of this assignment.
- Contract Assignment Details:
- Initial contract for 13 weeks, may be extended if desired.
- 40 hours per week expected, 36 hours per week guaranteed.
- Mentorship and supervision are provided.
- ASAP interview.
- Local and travel Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply.
Experience & Skills Required
- The hired Speech Therapist Clinical Fellow will be working on very supportive team with a friendly and welcoming staff.
- This is the ideal environment to learn and grown your clinical skills while earning Clinical Fellow hours.
To learn more or to apply, please your resume to email the AlliedHealth@HumanEdge.com. To speak with a recruiter, please call Erika at 954-848-3851 or Jonna at 954-848-3834.