Freelance Graphic Designer
- Job Level:
$35.00 - $60.00/hr.
We are seeking an experienced Graphics Designer for an open-ended freelance role supporting marketing and sales efforts for our client. This role will work under the direction of divisional leaders to coordinate graphics and marketing functions to support sales initiatives. The Freelance Graphic Designer will review the current marketing initiatives and make recommendations to support the direct market product lines in a manner that appeals to targeted customers. Participate in the development plan to achieve the company seasonal goals in advertising and publishing and assist the sales team to execute the marketing plan.
Our client is a specialty manufacturer in the Flavor and Fragrance industry with a niche direct market candle product line.
- Assist the websites’ designer with updating graphics relating to content, pricing, images, and blogs.
- Coordinate materials and content for advertising to specific audience targets, i.e., email blasts, social media, newsletters, website, and trade show.
- Assist with ongoing product design work project including labels.
- Help manage promotional materials, including online and print brochures, holiday messages with layout images and content.
- Assist with social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Assist with Amazon.com, including photo updates, content, advertising keywords for Amazon Store, Enhanced Brand Product Descriptions, and Regular Listing Pages.
- Assist with photography of new products and new images and PowerPoint presentations as requried.
- Bachelor’s degree is a strong plus but well experienced non-degreed candidates will be considered.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design role supporting sales and advertising.
- Strong graphic design capabilities and understanding of graphic design software. CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photo Shop, Affinity Designer, SVG-edit, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with support personnel, including web designer, office staff.
- Ability to create, compose, edit written materials, prepare routine administrative paperwork, gather data and compile information.
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Able to plan, schedule, and prioritize a range of sales promotion programs.