- Supports enterprise-wide desktop service delivery and support, network & systems integration & resource optimization through performance of desktop services' assignments, problem resolution & assigned project support in accordance with company standards.
- Supports high desktop and printing services reliability, availability, stability & integrity through utilization of management/monitoring tools, IT industry standards & adherence to & effective use of change.
- Supports Information Technology knowledge management through documenting and maintaining desktop & printing services' standards, processes & practices as assigned.
- Supports asset management by utilizing database capabilities under the direction of group leader, including gathering data on software licensing. Supports specification, purchasing and charge back activities. Assists with audits to validate records. Supports preparation of inventory reports.
- Provides support and maintenance in assigned area by responding to service request and events logged in IT case management system, maintaining contact with customers as per standards. When required, seeks technical assistance in a timely manner.
- Promotes customer satisfaction through professional and courteous interactions.
- Provides 24/7 support through investigation & analysis of problems using documentation, manuals, debugging tools & logic to resolve problems, prevent recurrence & ensure continuity. Takes remote call for off-shift, weekends & holidays as assigned.