Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge Allied Staffing is seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work in an outpatient setting in Columbus, OH.
- Full time schedule working 40 hours a week
- Providing Speech, swallowing, and feeding therapy services to patients
- Primarily will be working in an outpatient pediatric setting
- Will Occasionally work with the adult population to treat dysphagia
- Start date is anticipated for Early May of 2019
- Screen and evaluate patients on speech, language, swallowing, and feeding skills
- Develops treatment plans by identifying objectives including short term and long-term goals
- Collaborate with families and medical professionals to promote induvial success and growth while engaging families in the therapy development
- Provide direct Speech and Language therapeutic services in relation to expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language.
- Participates in discharge planning
Experience & Skills Required
- State of OH Speech Language Pathologist licensure - must have prior to starting assignment
- Pediatric Experience is a preferred
- Ability to treat dysphagia and swallowing treatment experience is a plus.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s required
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities
- And more!