Associate Director Of Analytics
New York, NY
Advertising / Marketing
- Job Level:
$100,000 - 110,000
Our client, a leading global media agency, is looking to hire an Associate Director of Digital Analytics in their NYC headquarters as soon as possible.
Privately-Held, Global Integrated Media agency
- You’d be responsible for leading the discovery, processing, and interpretation of hidden insights.
- You'll be supported by award-winning teams, 3-4 direct reports, and proprietary quantitative analytics, forecasting, modeling, reporting and visualization technology.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify new marketing opportunities, methods, and to make recommendations to clients and other non-technical audiences.
- Gather specifications, develop analytical roadmaps, and manage client expectations across multiple accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize resource allocation, maximize campaign KPIs, and standardize strategies.
- Coordinate delivery timelines, results quality, and competitive advantages.
- Improve client retention thought leadership, innovative practices and engaged teamwork.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Analytics, Data/Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of Analytics experience at top Media Agencies, with 1+ year as a Supervisor or Associate Director of Analytics.
- Proficiency with statistical concepts, techniques and some of these tools: (R, SAS, Python, SPSS; Attribution, Adobe Sitecatalyst, DoubleClick (DCM), Google Analytics, Dynamic Display (DD), Target; MRI, Simmons, Tableau).
Multiple, not all of the following: R, SAS, Python, SPSS; Attribution, Adobe Sitecatalyst, DoubleClick (DCM), Google Analytics, Dynamic Display (DD), Target; MRI, Simmons, Tableau
English, R and Python
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, competitive salary, opportunity for growth and creative freedom in a fun, exciting, and world-class organization.