Cosmetics / Skin Care
- Job Level:
Graphic Designer needed for a temporary assignment in Carteret, NJ. This position is in the Cosmetics industry and does require that the applicant has earned a achelor's Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field of study.
Our client is one of the leading producers of beauty products for many different brands. All the products are made in-house and the utmost care is put into the quality of their work.
- Designing primary / secondary retail packaging, merchandising graphics, and promotional displays for the beauty and cosmetic industries.
- Setting up proper artwork production files for vendors Initiate and brainstorm creative.
- Efficiently manage project workflow and related tasks.
- Collaborate with internal departments for design visions and goals.
- Broaden and enhance knowledge by keeping up to date with innovations and competitors.
- Be aware and have an interest in all areas of design across beauty, fashion, trends, lifestyle, and brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field of study.
Experience & Skills Required
- Adobe Creative Suite (well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Ability to retouch images Strong layout, typography skills and experience using photography.
- Exceptional time management skills – must be able to work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good craftsmanship and the ability to do packaging mockups.