Pompano Beach, FL
Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
$14.00 - $17.00/hr.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic in Pompano Beach, FL. The Maintenance Mechanic role is a key position in a reliability based maintenance strategy which includes routine, preventive, and predictive maintenance for equipment and facilities.
- Review all maintenance work requests for validity (notifications).
- Develops and updates maintenance performance metrics.
- Diagnose and Identify problems related to mechanical//hydraulic machinery and coordinating repairs/improvements with technicians, engineers, and suppliers.
- Cleaning and replacing assemblies and electronic components of machinery.
- Repair, rebuilding and re-alignment of components in pumps, motors, CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, CNC Mill turn and other CNC and electro-mechanical devices.
- Installation and demolition of various machines, equipment, and facility systems.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or technical degree and one to three years related experience in mechanical and electrical repair.
Experience & Skills Required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer software.
- Various machine repair certificates, licenses, and registrations are preferred
- Machinist background is a plus
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience on various controls a plus but will train.
- Knowledge of CNC equipment repair and maintenance as well as other machinery.
- Knowledge of industrial plant safety.
- Ability to operate an industrial lift truck
- Ability to diagnose and repair basic machines and components.