- Job Level:
The Production Operator is a person who has industry equivalent experience (minimum 3 years) to be considered as an operator and can demonstrate the skills needed for the basic operation and cleaning of machinery/equipment including, but not limited to, milling/ mixing equipment, fluid bed granulators/ dryers and compression, encapsulation and coating equipment. The Operator must be able to communicate in written and verbal English. The Operator must have the ability to perform mathematical addition, subtraction and multiplication. The Operator will be required to read, comprehend and comply with cGMP regulations in conjunction with Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform, assist, oversee and coach tasks performed by entry-level operators as requested by the Shift Supervisor.
- Adequately perform and document any required physical testing as directed by the Shift Supervisor.
- Perform all duties (i.e. cleaning, production) supporting and surrounding manufacturing.
- independently; with minimal or no supervision required.
- Understand processing instructions and process flows of products to be able to anticipate upcoming tasks that may be required.
- Full knowledge with the control panels of various equipment and monitoring of batches in order to be able to run processes without supervision.
- Immediately communicate any deviations or problem issues to the Shift Supervisor.
- Cooperate with fellow employees and supervisors especially with respect to working together safely and in accordance with cGMP to get the required work done.
Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum high school education or GED is preferred.
- The position is classified as “safety sensitive” and is subject to random drug testing and back ground check.