Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist position in Purchase, New York.
Reporting to the Controller, this AR professional will manage the daily operations and strategic objectives of the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Oversee all customer credit, collections, and cash receipts process.
- Responsible for daily and weekly reporting of cash receipts, and reconciling accounts containing adjustments, i.e. credit memos, debit memos, returns, etc.
- First in line to contact clients regarding overdue accounts.
- Build dynamic relationships with our clients using strong communication skills and accurate information.
- Able to analyze, develop and implement process and procedures to adhere to structured accounting practices.
- Able to identify and resolve problems/issues with clients.
- Support monthly financial closing processes.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the above functional areas.
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior experience working in credit risk, billing, accounts receivable.
- Keen attention to the importance of executing all tasks efficiently in a timely manner.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required.
- Strong math skills.
- Experience with SAP preferred.