Human Resources Project Manager
- Job Level:
$85.00 - $95.00/hr.
In the role of Human Resources Project Manager, you will monitor and ensure timely and efficient implementation of key strategic projects originating within the Human Resources Department. The HR Project Manager will coordinate with hospital leadership and labor partners to ensure projects are efficiently, collaboratively, and successfully carried out, and will be responsible for tracking and trending projects. You will be crucial in fostering constructive relationships throughout the organization, and ensuring the VP of HR is kept up to date regarding progress.
- Provides oversight for a variety of projects originating within the Human Resources Department.
- Coordinates the planning, scheduling, and logistics of all project related activities.
- Coordinates and participates in meetings with outside vendors and liaisons with vendors during project implementation.
- Provides in-service training to management personnel related to project implementation; works closely with the Director of Employment & Employee Relations to plan and execute training.
- Tracks project performance and timelines to ensure the successful completion of short- and long-term goals and makes recommendations for process improvement.
- Presents and/or prepares presentations and updates on high profile projects to be presented in senior leadership meetings; provides relevant project data and success measures.
- Prepares final reports for completed projects with recommendations for future improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree in Organization Development or Human Resources preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- 4-5 years of proven project management experience; healthcare setting preferred.
- Experience with managing projects to improve Employee Engagement strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects at one time.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with demonstrated proficiency in Excel.
- Strong skills in preparing and delivering presentations.
- Strong writing skills are necessary and required.