Manager - Business Intelligence
Information Technology Services
- Job Level:
$150,000.00 - $160,000.00
The Manager, Business Intelligence is a full-time position leading the ISS Reporting Team and Systems. The manager will ensure that the organization successfully implements and supports reporting, analytics and data visualization systems including Epic Clarity, Caboodle, Dashboards, Crystal Reports, and Self-Service Tools. The work is accomplished in a team environment and requires excellent management and communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Leads strategic initiatives, simultaneous projects, and major enhancements. Ensures team complies with change control & project management best practices.
- Provides management/oversight for direct reports and subordinate staff including staffing, development and all other HR matters. Ensures supply of resources meets work demand and all teams are trained and compliant with standards and best practices.
- Delivers service and solution innovation to deliver new services, improve services or at a lower cost.
- Solves highly complex problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique. Operates under deadlines and extreme workloads.
- Complies Customer Service best practices. Works with customers to establish work priorities.
- Represents ISS at leadership and departmental meetings.
- Manages multiple vendor relationships, support and deliverables.
- Works with their team to analyze new functionality and recommend how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences or Data Sciences a must, Master’s preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- Five years working in a Business Intelligence Lead role.
- Ability to work with stakeholders managing the needs of various departments including Finance, Clinical, and Administrative Departments.