Speech Language Pathologist – Clini...
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has partnered with a medical facility in Philadelphia, PA to hire a Speech Language Pathologist – Clinical Fellow (CF) for a 41-week assignment that lasts the entire 2019-2020 school year – possibility to extend after for the following schools year. Please see below for job details.
- 9/3/2019 Start Date
- Day Shift
- 32-hour weekly guarantee
- Pediatric outpatient setting
- Facility follows the local school calendar
- No weekend hours
- Facility will provide supervision to Clinical Fellows who need to complete their CCC’s
- Marvelous city of Brotherly Love
- Very competitive hourly rate!
Experience & Skills Required
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Active Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) licensure in good standing
- Must have excellent clinical and communication skills
- Local and travel Therapists are encouraged to apply
- Excellent and customizable pay packages available
- Tax-free stipends available for qualifying Therapists
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment