- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Risk Manager for an opportunity in Newark, NJ.
- Responsible for the identification, evaluation, mitigation, and monitoring of operational and strategic risk associated with the construction of capital projects.
- Ensures risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, are consistent with Federal Transit Administration procedures and best practices (including FTA Oversight Procedure 40c).
- Organizes and chairs (or provides key facilitation leadership) on a periodic basis risk workshops to include a cross-spectrum of business units to assist in the identification of risk.
- Establishes a risk management cadence, including recurring meetings and reporting to effectively monitor changes in risk exposure, identifying new risks and modifying responsive mitigation plans as appropriate.
- Develops and consistently applies methodology for quantifying risks across multiple projects to appropriately advise management of key risks.
- Prepares briefings, presentations, and reports for senior leadership and internal and external partners.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, business, finance discipline, or equivalent.
Experience & Skills Required
- Applied experience in risk management.
- Familiar with Monte Carlo, quantitative risk analysis technique.
- Someone who has some experience dealing with federal agencies and is familiar with federal rules and regulations