Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certification in accordance with the requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- Licensed by the State in the designated geographic area in his/her respective therapy profession (MA)
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient; lift, turn, move position, and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform a minimum of minimal assist transfer.” Minimal assist transfers are defined for purposes of this document as the ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities