Physical Therapist (PT)
Long Term Contract
San Rafael, CA
- Job Level:
HumanEdge has partnered with a medical facility in San Rafael, CA to hire an experienced Physical Therapist (PT) for a 13-week assignment – possibility to extend after the first 13-weeks.
- 5/20/2019 – 8/18/2019
- Day Shift
- 32 Guaranteed Hours, expected to work 40
- Local and travel Therapists are encouraged to apply
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Experience & Skills Required
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- CA PT licensure required
- Must have excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the following tasks without posing a threat to the health or safety of him/herself or others and without risk to self, co-workers, caregivers, or patient: lift, turn, move position and transport the patient into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- PT needed 6-8 hours a day. M-F. ASAP. 90% Productivity. Rehab Optima experience preferred.
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- Licensure reimbursement
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career opportunities