Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
Lighting / Other Fixture Manufacturing
- Job Level:
Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist needed for a temporary assignment in Rockleigh, NJ.
- Forecast: Prepare templates, consolidate submissions and analyze departmental quarterly forecasts.
- Budget: Assist in preparation, distribution, and consolidation of annual budgets for RAB departmental P&Ls.
- Prepare analysis for financial reviews and BoD presentations including statistics, graphs, charts and commentary/recommendations for monthly results, Forecast and Budget.
- Support the implementation of a new consolidation and financial reporting software.
- Work on ad hoc projects.
Experience & Skills Required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize large quantities of data and identify trends and drivers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field; MBA and/or CPA a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in a finance related function
- Ability to work in a collaborative style with excellent communication and interpersonal skills