Long Term Contract
New York, NY
Health Care Services
- Job Level:
$17.00 - $18.00/hr.
Our client, a major health care provider seeks a Fiscal Analyst /Accountant for a 6 month contract position.
- The primary responsibility for the Fiscal Analyst/Accountant Position is the fiscal and budgetary monitoring of grants programs. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Analyze and review financial data received from the facilities and prepare reports of expenditures to City, State, and Federal grantors.
- Monitor grants billing and collection activity and interact with staff to maximize grant collections.
- Prepare budget modifications in conjunction with facility staff.
- Input data into the Grants Accounts Receivable System and monitor the system to ensure proper recording of receivables to ensure the integrity of the system (which interfaces with the General Ledger.)
- Work closely with the Corporate Comptrollers office to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Act as content experts and liaison between the facilities and State and City agencies to answer questions and resolve problems.
- Work with facility and grantor staff to obtain proper documentation and signatures to execute contracts.
- Represent the Management Department at audit meetings, present documentation to auditors and follow up with any issues that may arise.
- Manage and maintain grants related files in compliance with State & Federal requirements.
- Scanning Grants Documentation and filing.
- Research & Review contract requirements and regulations for City, State, and Federal
- Bachelors degree in accounting
Experience & Skills Required
- Strong analytical skills
- 1-2 years of substantive general ledger and AR experience (Internships are OK)
- Willingness to complete administrative components of role
- Strong communication and follow up skills