Direct Of IT Clinical Applications
Information Technology Services
- Job Level:
$120,000.00 - $145,000.00
Our client is an Academic Medical Center located in Northern NJ. They are looking to hire an IT Director to provide IT strategic leadership to the organization via IT Strategic Plan and acquisition and installation of automated systems.
- The Director will establish and enforce technological standards, policies and procedures, and enforce compliance with regard to regulatory requirements; direct departmental operations and provide support to President and senior staff.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing several clinical and ancillary applications in a hospital setting. This individual will manage a team of 10 to 12 staff and work closely in mentoring and managing the team.
- Other responsibilities include planning, directing and coordinating the operations of the Information Technology department and managing staff for optimum performance.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Position requires the ability to represent organization internally and externally and interact with all levels of Medical Center Staff, Board members, vendors, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Five (5) or more years of managerial responsibility.
- Epic experience is preferred.
- Experience with radiology, cardiology and other ancillary systems is preferred.