New York, NY
- Job Level:
Our client, a commercial financial services company seeks a bilingual German/English Executive Assistant for a temp to perm OR direct hire position.
Travel Arrangements/External Meetings/Event Planning:
- Register for convention and plan logistics
- Manage Domestic & International travel arrangements for NYC Branch
- Make local hotel and car service arrangements for visiting Head Office personnel
- Coordinate orders of promotional gifts, holiday cards, etc.
Financial and Operations Support:
- Prepare expense reports -enter data for reimbursable items
- Reconcile ledger and document discrepancies
- Assist Operations Manager and Comptroller with updating internal documentation, such as org charts, job descriptions; and with tracking of archived documents
- Liaison for the NYC office with Frankfurt Head Office; keeping abreast of policy changes and updates.
- Draft correspondences in English and German
- Assist with planning of special events/meetings/projects/conferences/parties
- Provide back-up support and other projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree plus at least three years administrative experience supporting executives preferably in a financial company.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to handle confidential matters with discretion and judgment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and GERMAN.
- Outstanding time management, organizational and analytical skills including keen attention to detail with ability to track multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent computer literacy including hands-on knowledge of database, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing software, and ability to navigate and use the Internet effectively.
- Experience with international travel planning.