Speech Language Pathologist – Clini...
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge is recruiting Clinical Fellow Speech Language Pathologists to work in a school in Spanaway, WA. This is a full-time job for the upcoming school year. HumanEdge has placed Speech Pathologists in this school for years - very high likelihood for the hired Clinical Fellow to be renewed for multiple school years.
- Same day interviews for highly qualified Clinical Fellows
- Full school year contract
- 37.5 hours per week - could be up to 40 hours on some weeks
- Provide direct therapy services to students ages PreK-12 with a full range of disabilities
- Provide diagnostic communication assessments
- Create treatment plans
- Attend meetings and trainings
- Use school's electronic IEP system for reports and progress notes
Experience & Skills Required
- Masters Degree in Speech and Language Pathology/Communication Sciences
- Master's-level practicum experience working in a public or charter school
- WA Speech certification or the ability to obtain