Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
Speech Language Pathologist Job (SLP) in Wilmington, North Carolina (NC) HumanEdge has partnered with a school in Wilmington, NC to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the entire 2019-2020 School year for a part time need for 20 hours a week.
- Excellent and customizable pay packages available
- Tax-free stipends available for qualified Therapists
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- Minutes from the NC coast
- Very competitive hourly rate!
- 20-hour weekly guarantee
- School setting providing speech therapy treatment and testing services to children
- Caseload between 25-30 students
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communications Disorders
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience providing speech therapy services in a school or pediatric setting
- Preferred Active North Carolina (NC) Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)licensure in good standing
- Must have excellent clinical and communication skills
- Must have ASHA CCC’s.
- Clinical Fellows (CF) or those in their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) are not being considered at this time