Lighting / Other Fixture Manufacturing
- Job Level:
Manufacturing Assistant needed for an opportunity in Moonachie, NJ.
- Assist Head of Manufacturing Department in Production and Inventory control, process documentation, job accounting (receiving and scheduling)
- Data Entry & Processing
- Enter Work Orders into ERP System
- Print all job labels
- Develop priority lists for production
- Editing and creating process documentation for standard part production processes- including photos of key elements
- Use of ERP System (Syspro); Update data on ERP System as changes occur
- Perform daily evaluation of what is required to make schedules.
- Create production schedule
- Monitor performances of operation against schedules.
- Create priority lists from backlog reports.
- Coordinate with Sales and expedite when needed to obtain results.
- Creation of monthly and daily reports
- Completes special tasks as required, and in a timely and positive fashion
- Bachelors Degree or some college preferred
Experience & Skills Required
- Any previous exposure and performance in a manufacturing environment is helpful.
- Familiar with manufacturing terms/methods a plus.
- Able to demonstrate transferrable professional experience to a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proactive, assertive and self-motivated
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Knowledge of ERP (SYSPRO) is plus