- Job Level:
We are looking for someone for a contract role in Carmel, NY for a local pharmaceuticals company.
- Responsible for the sampling of raw materials and packaging components, inventory management in SAP regarding samples.
- Responsible for ordering and inventory management of lab supplies including ensuring their destruction at expiration and arranging for shipment to outside vendors as required.
- Manage lab samples
- Sampling raw materials and packaging components inclusive of sample labeling and SAP inventory deductions.
- Inspection and management of the sample program and inventory.
- Laboratory reagent management including ordering, inventory control and monitoring the lab for expired reagents.
- High school diploma required
- Associates degree in Chemistry, Life Sciences or a related degree is a plus
Experience & Skills Required
- 2 - 3 years of laboratory technician experience – preferably within a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and other regulatory requirements.
- Basic understanding pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.