- Job Level:
$50,000 - $60,000
We are seeking an entry-level Regulatory Affairs Associate with a degree in the biological or chemical sciences to support the regulatory review and product registration requirements under the supervision of the Regulatory Manager.
Our client is a specialty chemical manufacturer supplying custom ingredients to the Food & Beverage and Personal Care Industries.
- Complete draft regulatory documents based on templates and/or supervisor instructions to support domestic and international registrations and associated activities (e.g. letters of confirmation of supply, etc.).
- Coordinate the collection of data from various departments (QC, R&D, consultants…) to compile dossiers for submission to governmental agencies. Identify, compile, and submit the data and information needed to support regulatory approvals for assigned products domestically and internationally.
- Review and edit scientific studies (e.g. product chemistry, toxicology) for accuracy and adherence to document formatting requirements and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain well organized and complete files and records supporting each assigned project.
- Provide administrative support for research projects. Coordinate sample shipments and create data summaries for research projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in the field of Chemistry, Biology or Entomology.
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Prior regulatory or related experience is an advantage.
Experience & Skills Required
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, able to maintain neat, accurate records.
- Strong reading, writing and communication skills
- Ability to interpret, explain and apply applicable laws, codes, and regulations
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a team environment.
- High attention to safety principles and commitment to working in a safe manner.