Epic Ambulatory Analyst
New York, NY
Information Technology Services
- Job Level:
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00
The Senior Analyst is responsible for expert knowledge of assigned Epic System software. He/she conducts regular day-to-day communication, reviews the software, demonstrates a strategic understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), Subject Matter Experts and end-users to tailor the system to fit the organization’s needs.
The Senior Analyst routinely performs expert analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software; is responsible for guiding the development and documentation of the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- Requires BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Experience & Skills Required
- Very good oral, written communication and follow-up skills.
- Very good interpersonal relationship skills; positive and enthusiastic contributor to the team.
- Excellent desktop tool usage including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver.
- Considerable process and workflow design experience.
- Strong project management skills (ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues list, manage project plan).
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience or 5 years of combined IT and clinical or operational experience.
- Participation in at least one full implementation lifecycle.
- Minimum of 1 year of related Epic application experience.