Seeking a Manager, Supply Chain and Contract Manufacturing Operations. This individual is responsible for managing the current Contract Manufacturing network in alignment with the overall corporate strategy. This position will partner directly with the Planning, Finance, and Operations groups to provide appropriate manufacturing solutions designed to boost top-line revenue growth, increase profitability, and maximize asset utilization
- Leverages market intelligence to identify opportunities and risks, including but not limited to spend analysis, commodity pricing forecasts, contract coverage analysis.
- Interfaces with suppliers’ sales, technical and other functional groups as well as Category Supply Chain, Technology, Marketing, and Finance functions to enforce purchasing policies, resolve issues, align service and financial strategies.
- Drive supplier management processes with the Contract manufacturers with QBR’s.
- Provide oversight to ensure supplier management activities are conducted timely.
- Manages CM compliance with Supplier agreements and exceptions.
- Supports CM selection/qualification for new programs based on capability, capacity, cost, quality.
- Conducts spend analysis for Indirect Spend in the Bill of Materials.
- Support strategic projects, e.g. nearshoring/on-shoring/consolidation, by evaluating and on-boarding capable contract manufacturers.